Recipe: Superpowered green omelette
Summer has officially arrived and we’d much rather be outside enjoying the sunshine than stuck in the kitchen making lunch. Luckily, our latest recipe – the delicious Superpowered Green Omelette – makes for a nutritious light lunch or brunch that’s super-quick to make.
The sprinkling of Bioglan Superfoods Organic Kale Powder not only gives our omelette its unmistakable bright-green colour, but it’s also packed full of Vitamins B, C, E and K, which help to keep your bones strong, your immune system healthy and your energy levels high.
For one omelette, you’ll need:
3 medium eggs
Salt and pepper
A handful of spinach (no stalks)
1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in the spinach leaves and the Bioglan Superfoods Kale Powder.
- Warm the coconut oil in a non-stick saucepan over a medium heat.
- Once hot, pour in the egg mixture and leave to sit for about one minute, running a spatula around the edges to prevent it from sticking.
- Once it looks almost cooked through, it’s time to flip – you can either do this by using a spatula or, if you’re feeling brave, you can flip it like a pancake.
- Once it’s turned over, cook for another 20 seconds or so before turning it out onto a plate.
Serve immediately garnished with cherry tomatoes, avocado and a bit of salad.