Veggie Puff Pastry
It’s World Vegetarian Day on 1st October and to mark the occasion, we are enjoying these delicious roasted vegetable puff pastries with Supergreens.
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Place the diced red pepper, courgette, tomatoes and olives onto a baking tray and drizzle over the olive oil and toss with salt. Add the rosemary and mix again before placing in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
3. Take the pastry out of the fridge according to instructions (normally around ten minutes before using).
4. When the veggies are cooked, take them out of the oven and in a bowl or pan, mix in the Supergreens powder and pesto.
5. Cut the pastry into eight squares and place the mixture in the middle of four squares, allowing some space around the edge.
6. Lay the other four squares over the top of the filled pastry squares and brush with the melted butter before baking in the oven for 10-15 minutes (or according to your pastry instructions). Enjoy!