Vegan Rainbow Lollies with Superberries
We’re celebrating the end of summer with our Rainbow Lollies with Superberries. They’re a great way to use leftover fruit and are so fun and colourful kids will love them too.
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Make the strawberry layer! Add half the banana, strawberries, and Bioglan Superfoods Superberries to a blender, and whizz until completely smooth. Divide the mixture between 8 lolly moulds (about 60ml each) so that each mould is a third full. Freeze this layer for 15 minutes.
2. Make the mango layer! Rinse out the blender then add the remaining ½ banana and mango, then whizz until smooth. Pour a layer of the mango purée into the moulds so that it sits on top of the strawberry layer. Freeze for 15 minutes.
3. Make the blueberry layer! Rinse out the blender, add the blueberries, then whizz until smooth. Pour the blueberries into the moulds.
4. Add the lolly sticks to the moulds then freeze for at least 8 hrs, or overnight, until solid. Once frozen, the lollies will keep for up to 1 month.
5. To serve, run the outside of the moulds under warm water to release the lollies.