Vegan Lemon Glazed Doughnuts
with Digestive Boost
Light and fluffy vegan doughnuts with a lemon glaze. You can mix up the glaze to whatever flavour you prefer, just don’t forget to add our gut friendly Digestive Boost!
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Combine the apple cider vinegar and milk in a bow and leave aside for 10 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
3. Grease your doughnut pan or mould with some melted margarine.
4. Whisk together all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
5. Add in the wet ingredients including the milk/cider vinegar mixture to the dry ingredients and mix together.
6. Pour the doughnut batter into the doughnut pan, about halfway.
7. Bake the doughnuts for around 8-10 minutes.
8. Remove doughnuts from oven and let them cool for 10 minutes.
9. Whilst they cool, you can start the glaze. Whisk together melted butter and almond milk.
10, Add in the icing sugar in stages, whisking each time until you are left with a smooth glaze. Add the Digestive boost and squeeze in the lemon juice and mix once again until there are no lumps.
11. Dip the cooled doughnuts into the glaze. Serve immediately or let cool completely and store in an air tight container. Enjoy!