Rainbow Hummus and Veggie Sticks
Look at this stunning rainbow hummus platter. Packed full of healthy nutrients and our Supergreens blend, it’s the perfect accompaniment for finger foods before your main meal.
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. For the carrot hummus, preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Add the carrots to a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for around 30 minutes until the carrots are cooked.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients for the carrot hummus, adding 100ml water, and blend until smooth.
3. Next, add the ingredients for the beetroot hummus to a blender, along with 100ml water, and blend until smooth.
4. Finally, for the sage and onion hummus, combine all the ingredients in a blender with 100ml of water and blend until smooth.
5. Assemble the colourful hummus into bowls and arrange all the veg and accompaniments around them ready for dipping. Enjoy!