No Bake Berry Tart
We aren’t ready to say goodbye to Summer yet! Check out this vegan, no bake berry tart with Superberries and a nutty base.
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Soak cashews in water and leave aside.
2. Blend the pecans, almonds and dates until its a fine mixture.
3. Press the mixture into a pastry case and pop into the freezer while making the filling.
4. To make the filling, gently warm the strawberries and raspberries in a pan and mash up so it turns into a coulis.
5. Add the Superberries and coconut milk and take off the heat.
6. Allow the mix to cool to room temperature.
7. Blend the soaked cashews and agave syrup. add the cooled down berry mixture and blend again.
8. Pour into the pastry tin over the base and place back in the freezer for five hours until set.
9. Decorate with your chosen toppings and enjoy!