Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. First make the cases: Place the ingredients into a blender and whizz up until the mixture comes together.
2. Divide between 4 cupcake moulds (silicone is best) and press up the sides and across the bottoms. Chill in the fridge.
3. Mix together the ground almonds, oat flour, protein, sweetener, syrup, milk and vanilla in a bowl until combined then stir in the choc chips.
4. Place about 1 large heaped tablespoon of the cookie dough into each cup to fill and press down. Roll the remaining mixture into small balls.
5. Melt the coconut oil and maple syrup then whisk in the Cacao Boost powder. Spoon over each cup to cover then use any remaining to coat some of the balls. Place two balls on top of each cup then chill in the fridge for 2 hours to set.
6. Pop out of the fridge and enjoy!