A very berry delicious crumble filled with tasty, warm berries and Superberries – yum!
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
2. Add the blueberries and blackberries to the oven proof dish.
3. In a bowl add brown sugar, maple syrup, and lemon juice and toss well. Add the corn starch and toss again.
Add 1-2 teaspoons of Superberries powder and mix in.
4. Add the coconut oil, all purpose flour and baking powder. Rub all the ingredients between your fingers to make it crumbly.
5. Once mixture is crumbly scatter on top of the berries in the dish, so it covers the filling.
6. Sprinkle oats on top and extra brown sugar and cinnamon to your liking.
7. Put in the oven to bake for 30-35minutes.
8. To serve add a scoop or two of vegan ice cream and enjoy!