Vegan Tofu Korma with Beauty Protein
If you love a warming curry try our Tofu Korma with Beauty Protein. It’s full of flavour and ready in just 30 minutes.
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Soak your cashews in warm water and drain the tofu block for about 10 minutes.
2. Peel and roughly chop the red onion and peel the garlic.
3. Cut the tofu into small cubes and fry in the sunflower oil in a pan for a few minutes until they start to brown slightly.
4. Drain the cashews and add them to a blender along with the red onion, garlic, ground coriander, paprika, chilli flakes, tomato puree, lime juice, milk, and season with salt & pepper. Blend until smooth.
5. Pour your cashew sauce and the coconut milk into the pan with the tofu and mix well. Stir in the Bioglan Superfoods Beauty Protein. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Serve with rice or naan bread and garnish with the cashews and chopped coriander.