Vegan Spanish Tortilla
with Super Protein
A vegan version of the traditional Spanish Tortilla with added Super Protein. It makes for a delicious dinner packed full of veggies and flavour.
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Finely dice the red onion, sweet potato and red pepper then fry in a drizzle of olive oil for roughly 5 minutes.
3. Grate the garlic and add to the mix along with 1 tsp smoked paprika and some salt and pepper. Fry for about a minute and then take off the heat and put aside.
4. Drain the water from the tofu and add into a food processor along with the cornflour, nutritional yeast, 1 tbsp of paprika and a pinch of salt and pepper and blitz until smooth. The texture should resemble smooth hummus – you may want to add some milk (oat or almond) if it’s too thick.
5. Put your veggie mix back on the heat and stir in the tofu mix until all ingredients are combined. Then put in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. In the meantime char the padron peppers and cut the lime into quarters.
7. Once the top of the tortilla is golden, take out of the oven and garnish with the padron peppers, lime, sweetcorn and 1 tsp of Bioglan Superfoods Super Protein. Enjoy!