Vegan Savoury Waffles
with Beauty Protein
Looking for a weekend breakfast idea? We’ve got you covered! These savoury waffles with Beauty Protein are fluffy and delicious plus you can top them with whatever you fancy.
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Heat the waffle iron.
2. Mix the soya milk with the vinegar or lemon juice and the vegetable oil (don’t worry if it starts to split), then stir in the sweet potato mash.
3. In a separate bowl, add the corn flour, flour, salt, Beauty Protein and baking powder and mix until combined.
4. Make a well in the centre, then slowly pour in the milk and sweet potato mixture and whisk to make a batter.
5. Pour some of the batter into the waffle iron and cook for around 4 minutes. Repeat until all the batter has been used up.
6. Top with your favourite savoury toppings and enjoy!