Vegan Crème Eggs with Cacao Boost
We’re preparing for the Easter weekend with our Vegan Crème Eggs with Cacao Boost. Packed with fondant and caramel sauce, try stopping at just one!
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Place the dairy-free butter, vanilla extract, and golden syrup into a bowl and mix until creamy.
2. Fold in the icing sugar and Bioglan Superfoods Cacao Boost, mix until a thick fondant paste forms. This will take 3-5 minutes.
3. Melt and temper some chocolate and using a spoon or brush, coat the insides of the egg moulds and tip out any excess chocolate. If you don't temper, place the eggs into the freezer to set. This will take 10 minutes.
4. Add some of the white fondant filling into each egg half, with a teaspoon or piping bag. Top with a small dollop of caramel sauce. If you don't have caramel, make some more of the white fondant, dye it with some orange food gel and pipe it in the middle.
5. Add some melted chocolate to the edges of the eggs and press two halves together to create a whole egg.
6. Repeat for all of the egg halves. Place the eggs into the freezer for 10 minutes to set. Store in a sealed container in the fridge.