with Beauty Protein
You only need five ingredients to make these flapjacks with Beauty Protein. If you are keeping them in a container and eating them later, we would definitely suggest warming them up, they taste delicious warm!
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
2. Melt the butter on low heat in a pan and add the coconut sugar and agave syrup until all the sugar has dissolved.
3. Pour it over the oats and add the Beauty Protein, mixing everything until the oats are evenly covered.
4. Press down the mixture into a tin (if your tin is large, add a oven safe bowl or smaller loaf tin to the edge to stop it spreading in the tin while in the oven).
5. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, you want the edges to be slightly brown.
6. Take out the oven and leave it to cool on the side before slicing into squares and serving.
7. You can keep these in an airtight container for a few days – top tip, warm them up in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, they taste amazing warmed up. Enjoy!