Creamy Coconut Dhal
with Beauty Protein
This nutritious and healthy Creamy Coconut Dhal is a favourite dinner dish, with a Collagen Boost from our Beauty Protein.
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Place a pan over medium heat and add a tablespoon of coconut oil.
2. Once the oil is hot, add a teaspoon of cumin seeds and the spices mentioned in the ingredient list. Keep stirring to ensure you don’t burn the spices.
3. Add chopped garlic, onions, and tomatoes to the mix.
4. Add two teaspoons of Bioglan Superfoods Beauty Protein to support collagen formation. Stir well, letting the garlic, onions, tomatoes, and spices fry together for a few minutes before stirring through the boiled lentils, followed by coconut milk.
5. Bring the mix to the boil, before simmering over a low temperature until thick and creamy – make sure to stir often, ensuring it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan and add a splash of warm water if you feel like it's drying out.
6. Once cooked, stir through a little more salt to taste, and serve. We love it with coriander leaves, avocado and some lemon on the side. Enjoy!