Vegan Tofu Satay
with Super Protein
These Vegan Tofu Satay skewers with Super Protein are super tasty and bursting with protein! Having a summer barbecue? Grill them on there instead of a pan for a great vegan dish.
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Cut the tofu into blocks and place in a large bowl.
2. Mix the coconut milk, Thai curry paste, maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic granules and salt in a bowl. Drizzle over the tofu, toss to coat and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Place the peanut sauce ingredients minus the Superfoods Super Protein in a pan and simmer for a few minutes until thickened. If you like it thinner just add a splash more water. Pour into a small bowl to serve later. Once cooled, stir in the Super Protein powder.
4. After half an hour, place the tofu pieces onto skewers.
5. Heat a griddle pan on medium high heat with a little oil. Place the tofu skewers in and cook for a few minutes on each side until charred.
6. Pour over any remaining marinade over the top before flipping. Depending how big your pan is you may need to do it in two batches.
7. Sprinkle with some fresh coriander, chopped peanuts and peanut sauce! Enjoy.