Vegan Rocky Road
with Cacao Boost
To celebrate World Chocolate Day we bring you this amazing Vegan Rocky Road with Cacao Boost. The hardest part of this recipe? Waiting two hours for it to set in the fridge!
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
2. Toast the nuts in a pan on a medium heat for a couple of minutes until slightly golden, then set aside in a bowl to cool.
3. Add the coconut oil and syrup to the pan and heat gently until the coconut oil is melted. Stir in the Cacao Boost, then tip in the rest of the ingredients and coat it well in the liquid chocolate mixture. Pour into the prepared tin and smooth down the surface.
4. Place in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
5. Slice into squares and serve. Enjoy!