with Green Boost
Muffins packed full of veg – super healthy, super tasty and super easy to make! They can be frozen if you want to make them in batches and keep them in the freezer for convenience. It includes our Green Boost which is packed with nutrient dense greens to provide the concentrated goodness found in green plants and vegetables in a convenient powder.
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Preheat the oven to 180c / 350f and line a muffin tin with 12 muffin cases.
2. Gently whisk the eggs in a large bowl and stir in the milk and melted butter. Mix in the grated cheese, spring onion, baby spinach and diced pepper.
3. Finally, add in the flour, Green Boost, salt and pepper (if using) and crumble in the stock cube and mix just enough until all the ingredients have combined
4. Divide the mixture between the 12 muffin cases and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked through (a skewer stuck into the middle should come out dry).
5. These muffins can be frozen once they have cooled completely. To defrost simply leave out for a few hours or overnight.