Raspberry and Pistachio Fudge Bites
with Cacao Boost
These no-bake Raspberry and Pistachio Fudge Bites with Cacao Boost are really easy to make and great to keep in the fridge for an afternoon treat. You can change the toppings to any of your favourites.
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. In a small bowl, add the cashew butter and rapeseed oil. Melt in the microwave for 20 seconds, stir and then continue heating in 10 second bursts until smooth.
2. Then in a mixing bowl, add the Cacao Boost, agave syrup and vanilla to the meted cashew butter. Stir until completely combined.
3. Add the pistachios and freeze-dried raspberries.
4. Spread evenly in a lined loaf tin and top with more freeze-dried raspberries and pistachios. Place in the freezer to set. We left ours in for an hour, so they still had a nice gooey, fudge like texture.
5. Cut into squares and enjoy!