Greens Potato Salad
with Green Boost
This Potato Salad with Green Boost is the perfect lunch or side salad for a meal.
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Start by boiling the potatoes in a large pan for around 15 minutes until they are tender.
2. Add the green beans for the last 1 minute of cooking, then drain in a colander and run under the cold tap and set aside.
3. To make the dressing, blend all the ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
4. Place the cooled potatoes and green beans into a large bowl. Add the green beans, cucumber and the dressing and stir together to combine.
5. Serve up the salad into bowls and top with the sliced beetroot. Enjoy!