Chocolate Peanut Butter Dates
with Cacao Boost
We love these tiny treats! Dates filled with peanut butter and Cacao Boost, dipped in dark chocolate and paired with delicious toppings of your choice. We also made these with bananas in the middle and they were just as tasty.
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Remove the pits from each of the dates. Use your fingers to separate the dates to create an opening, but don’t pull them completely apart.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Stir the Cacao Boost into the peanut butter until smooth.
4. Spoon 1-2 teaspoons of the peanut butter and Cacao Boost blend into each date opening, depending on the size of each date.
5. Place the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high until it has melted.
6. Dip the stuffed dates in the melted dark chocolate and lay them onto the baking paper-lined tray.
7. Sprinkle your choice of toppings on top of the chocolate. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes until set.