Chocolate Covered Chickpeas
with Cacao Boost
Find yourself reaching for the snack drawer in the afternoons? Swap the unhealthy sweet treats for these delicious Chocolate Covered Chickpeas from nutritionist Amanda Hamilton.
Buy ingredients online at your selected retailer
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Rinse and pat the chickpeas dry, spread on a baking sheet and coast half the melted coconut oil over, then roast in the oven for 50-60 minutes until crispy, shaking the sheet halfway through.
3. Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water with the remaining coconut oil, add the Cacao Boost when completely melted and mix well.
4. Add chickpeas to the chocolate and stir until completely coated.
5. Transfer with a spoon onto parchment paper to make clusters, sprinkle on optional toppings.
6. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
7. Break the piles of chocolate-covered chickpeas apart and enjoy!